This Home-Made Kalakand Recipe Is Yum!
When we talk about Indian sweets, how can we miss Kalakand? Kalakand is the go-to dessert in every Indian household and loved by everyone. They have a unique taste to it and what’s better? The can be made at home! So be it a festival or a birthday or just having over some relatives. this dessert can be made in no time and tastes amazing. Here’ how you can make Kalakand at home and trust us when we say this – it is a absolute treat!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 250-300 gms channa or paneer – crumbled.
- Sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- Crushed almonds and pistachios – for garnish.
Here’s how to make it:
- Heat the sweetened condensed milk in a heavy bottom pan on a low flame.
- Add the crumbled channa or paneer, and stir continuously.
- Add sugar and cardamom powder to the mix.
- Once the mixture starts coming together, take it off the flame.
- Pour and flatten it on a greased plate.
- Garnish it with nuts, cool and let it set.
- Cut it into squares and serve!