Mask It Up: Home-Made Banana Mask For Oily Skin!
Who does not want a supple-looking and glowing face? But despite all of us wanting a healthy and glowing skin, we often tend to ignore our face and its needs. With our hectic and busy schedules, we just complaint about lack of time and a dull and lacklustre face, but never really do anything about it. With the already busy and mundane routine, where is the time to head to a saloon and pamper ourselves? So we’ve heard you and got your back! Here is a home-made, all-natural pack to mask up your face and give it the attention it requires.
HERE’S WHAT THE BANANA MASK DOES TO YOUR SKIN
Free radicals damage the skin cells and make it dry, catchy, dull and wrinkled. Banana is a source of natural anti-oxidants that fight those free radicals.This is best suitable for oily skin, but can be applied on other skin types as well. Adding honey to the banana adds luster to the skin.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Rose Water
Heres how to make it:
- Mash a banana and add a few drops of honey to it and mix it well.
- Add 3/4 tsp of curd and mix it.
- Add a few drops of rose water.
Here’s how to apply it:
- Wash the face clean and apply the pack on the face and neck.
- Let the mask dry for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with water, and voila! You’ve got your skin glowing! Using this pack on a regular basis help control the secretion of extra oil.