Mask It Up: Home-Made Papaya Mask For A Lasting Glow!
Who does not want a supple-looking and glowing face? But despite all of us wanting a healthy and glowing skin, we often tend to ignore our face and its needs. With our hectic and busy schedules, we just complaint about lack of time and a dull and lacklustre face, but never really do anything about it. With the already busy and mundane routine, where is the time to head to a saloon and pamper ourselves? So we’ve heard you and got your back! Here is a home-made, all-natural pack to mask up your face and give it the attention it requires.
Here’s what the Papaya mask does to your skin
Applying papaya is as healthy as eating it! It is because papaya contains papain which is an integral ingredient to get that perfect glow. Its exfoliating and penetrating quality leaves the skin looking clean and fresh. Papaya and sandalwood together work wonders on the skin. Together, they help remove the dead skin from the epidermis. Sandalwood helps brighten the skin tone.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Aloe Vera gel
- Rose Water
Here’s how to make it:
- Mash the papaya into a pulp and add 1/2 tsp of sandalwood powder to it.
- Add a few drops of rose water and mix it well.
- Add 1/4 tsp of aloe vera gel and honey to the mixture and it up well.
Here’s how to apply it:
- Apply on the face and neck.
- Let it dry for about 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with water, and voila! You’ve got your skin glowing! Use this pack on regular basis for a lasting glow.